Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Am I an Advocate? ABSOLUTELY!

This past month I have been eating, sleeping and breathing Diabetes Advocacy and I love every minute of it.

I have done everything from a speaking engagement, fund raising, writing a magazine article, to helping a fellow D-Mom get a revolutionary Free Diabetics Movement off and running!

This is what dreams are made of, standing up for what you believe in and never looking back! Fighting for awareness, fund raising and a cure is a battle I will win. I will not stop until my son is no longer bound to the shackles of Type 1 Diabetes.

Thank you to all who have supported and encouraged me on this journey. It truly means the world to me and has shown me how much compassion and generosity is still left in this world and that gives me the hope and drive to continue fighting!

If you haven't done so already visit the Free Diabetics Movement pages on Facebook, Twitter @freediabetics_ and Instagram @freediabetics You don't have to be a diabetic to post a picture, you can post one on behalf of a friend or loved one living with Type 1 Diabetes. Just tell us how long it has been since you or they have been "free" and hashtag #FREEDIABETICS. If you would like to post one on behalf of Joseph he hasn't been "free" in 1 year 8 months!

I look forward to seeing your beautiful faces!

Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart for all of the love and support!!

-until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment