Friday, October 24, 2014

I am going BLUE

I have decided to start a fundraising effort in which I will trade the color of my hair for generous donations.....yep, I am dyeing my hair BLUE!

I have chosen different stages of BLUE for my hair based upon the donations that I receive. These are a few examples that I have pulled from Pinterest. I have set the goals high because going BLUE for a blonde is no easy task, and not something that I will be able to remove very easily. However, it is worth every BLUE day, if it means that I am raising money to help fund a CURE for my son!

 
If you'd like to donate towards my fundraising goals then you can follow this link
every single penny raised will be donated towards a CURE for Type 1 Diabetes!
 
I have also started a Facebook page where people are joining me in dyeing their hair BLUE and raising funding and awareness for this November, please "like" the page and share with your family and friends. Let's make this the best BLUEvember yet!
 
Thank you for your support and encouragement and I can't wait to see all of the BLUE hair, this November :)
 
 
-until next time
 

No comments:

Post a Comment